Big Win: A servant leader who loves & challenges people by encouraging spiritual growth within community.
The Campus Pastor serves under a member of Liquid’s Lead Team. A full-time position, the schedule generally includes Sunday support, Monday and Tuesday meetings at our central office in Parsippany, and time during the week for a total of 40 hours. This position is Exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
Campus Leadership (All Campus Staff and Volunteer Leaders)
- Spiritual support
- Leadership Development
- Promote a culture of Recruit, Retain, Reward
Championing Spiritual Pathway through the following campus systems and the people who lead them:
- Special Needs
- Spiritual Support
- Life Events
- Marriage Mentoring
- Prayer & Care Teams
- Spot Spiritual Care (individuals in crisis)
- Worship & Media
- Working with other ministries in the area
- Building relationships with local municipalities
Sunday Experience (when applicable)
- Baby Dedications
- Connect with individuals before, during and after services
Other duties as assigned.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree required, Master of Divinity or Equivalent Higher Education preferred
- Experience – 2 years experience managing others required; at least 1 year of successful leadership (at Liquid preferred) as a group leader, mentor, service team leader, volunteer staff member, etc.
- Spiritual Maturity – A person who regularly practices learning God’s Word, allowing God to renew their mind, and being obedient to what they learn.
- Tech Savvy – Ability to learn new and changing technology with ease, proficiency in Google applications preferred
- Communication – Excellent verbal and written communication skills; adept in public speaking
- Confidentiality – Ability to maintain discretion when necessary
- Relational Ability – A “people” person who works well with staff and volunteers of varying personality types.
Liquid Church is a Bible-based, Christ-centered evangelical megachurch with a vision to “Saturate the State with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.” Since launching in 2007, Liquid has experienced 16 years of rapid growth & changed lives– baptizing over 3,100 people in Jesus’ Name.
With multiple campuses located across New Jersey, over 5,000 people currently experience weekly services featuring dynamic Bible teaching, powerful worship, and cutting-edge family ministry. We have a passion for serving families with special needs, our hungry & homeless neighbors, and bringing clean water to thirsty nations.
Liquid is regularly spotlighted as one of America’s “Top 100 Fastest-Growing Churches” by Outreach magazine. Our innovative approach to ministry has been featured on CNN, FOX News, and The Today Show. Read this NPR article to get a feel for our vibrant, ethnically diverse, multigenerational community.